My family and I spent a lovely day at Linvilla Orchards In media Pa. I love fall and every year we try to make a trek over to Media Pa to Linvilla orchards. We always have a wonderful time. I always take too many pictures and embarrass my family (my husband walks away when I go in picture mode)
This year was no different. We arrived late on Saturday after noon around 4:00 enough time to pick some apples and get some great shots. Homemade apple sauce here I come.
- What kid does not love pulling apple cart wagon. The Babypop clan loves picking some apples but little babypop insisted on pulling the wagon. After filling up our box with Romes, Pink Lady’s and Granny’s. We headed over to Pumpkinland which is my favorite Because I love all the great pumpkins you can find. (For me I love taking pictures of the kids with the back ground of pumpkins.)
- Great shots of the kids again pumpkins
- Unique Pumpkins Mr BabyPop loves the texture
- White Pumpkins: Oldest BabyPop's favorite lately is the white ones.
- Linvilla is a great place because of how much there is to do it is defiantly a place you want to come and spend the day. Normally I like to go during the Johnny Apples Seed weekend in Sept. because they have a craft show. Every weekend they have a small petting zoo and a playground that is a treat for any kid. Plus the hay rides which head to the witches house, where you can roast marshmallows at the end of your journey.
- Linvilla also has a gourmet and local grown market which is fun to walk through - The Hot Sauce Selection is amazing (but that is a seprate post), Plus Full snack area which also inclues funnel cake toped with apples, or chocalate. Yummy
- The best reason is the face on the kid once they find the perfect pumpkin!
Check out the Linvilla schedule I think we will be heading over to Linvilla Media PA for nectarine season. ( Which is the offical fruit of the BabyPop Family… as I was just informed by my son.)
Do you go apple or pumpkin picking? What do you love the most about it? The big question ...what do you make when you get home with the apples?